FASHION DIY : How To Make A Chain Ear Cuff From An Eye pin Tutorial

 Aiko goes rocker chic this week with an edgy DIY fashion tutorial. I wanted to try something a little different from my usual cutesy videos. I was also playing around with some wire work and came up with this idea on how to make a simple chain ear cuff from eye pins! They are easy to make and are really pretty especially if you have your hair up or if you have short hair like me.
Did you notice? I also tried a different kind of music sequence and effects for this video. I was pretty excited about it and it took me hours to create the effect I wanted at the end. Hope you guys liked this tutorial and let me know if you decide to make your own. Post pictures on my Facebook page or send me some via e-mail. Big hugs and wishing you awesome people a happy inspiring weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment